Pomegranate 1000 Piece Puzzle – Irises by Van Gough
Vincent van Gogh (Dutch, 1853–1890) Irises, May 1889 Though intensely driven, van Gogh was a deeply thoughtful artist who had the respect of his Impressionist peers. His images convey the earthy, spiritual joy he took in his surroundings, and to see the mundane through his eyes is to see it anew; his depictions of wheatfields, vineyards, and cottages, and the irises seen here, become surprising delights from an alternative world. Discover more about van Gogh’s technique while you examine his brushstrokes on the 1,000-pieces of this puzzle.
With subjects ranging from fine art, nature, and architecture to humor, the metaphysical, and more, Pomegranate’s interlocking jigsaw puzzles combine stunning images, superb color reproduction, and sturdy construction to delight generations of novice and veteran puzzle solvers alike.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the J. Paul Getty Museum
Puzzle size: 50 x 64 cm
Only 2 left in stock